GUYS I WAS AT THE LEAFS GAME WHEN THIS HAPPENED I WAS CRYING
This is ingenious.
mcdonalds needs to do this
okay but I’m actually really scared that the lid of the drink is going to come off or something
//the way this works is that it stops about 2 inches above the top (the hole only big enough to go that far without ripping) so you wouldn’t have to worry about the lid coming off!
it’s really a brilliant idea. it cuts down on the amount of materials used, and space it takes up. all around good engineering.
from the looks of it it might be recycled materials too? if not then it should be.
This is glorious
If you do not believe that this is one of the best self-discovery stories then you need to re-evaluate how you perceive things.
When you watch most of the audience walk out of a Marvel film at the beginning of the credits.
♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡ MASSIVE NATURAL AND CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY PRODUCT GIVEAWAY ♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡
So i promised another huge giveaway for all my lovely followers in order to give them the opportunity to experience some of my favorite beauty products - and here it is! They’ll help keep all external parts of your glowing with radiance - and smelling great too :) These fifteen amazing, high-quality products together are valued at around $170 - so it’s an absolutely awesome prize to receive!
- formula 10.0.6 passionfruit and green tea daily foaming cleanser
- formula 10.0.6 peppermint and coconut calming breakout mask
- formula 10.0.6 sea kelp and calendula oil-absorbing mud mask
- bellaboo facial exfoliator with organic sea buckthorn berry and rice bran powder
- bellaboo moisturizer with organic sea buckthorn berry and ylang flower
- beauty essentials pure rosehip oil
- lucas’ papaw ointment
- lush “vanillary” perfume stick
- lush “sweet lips” vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub
- witch hazel blemish stick
- organix smoothing shea butter conditioner
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E shampoo
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E conditioner
- st. ives exfoliating apricot scrub
- moroccan oil hair treatment
TOTAL APPROXIMATE GIVEAWAY VALUE: OVER $170
1. You must be following me, favorite-recipes, as i’ll be checking every reblog & I’mextremely thorough
2. Reblogs only, likes will not count
3. The more you reblog this post, the higher your chances are of winning!
4. Must reach a minimum of 500 notes
5. The winner will be picked through a random number generator
I am willing to ship anywhere worldwide, and you must be willing to give me your address if you are chosen as the winner - or the prize will be given to another entrant.
THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON JUNE 5TH, 2013
I wish you all the best of luck! ⫕｡◕‿‿◕｡⫖